Thursday, April 16, 2009

Favorite Red vs. Blue quote?

It is the hilarious series based on the game Halo. The series was created by Rooster Teeth. My favorite was during episode 94 %26quot;tucker knows best%26quot; when tucker gives tips to his alien son about life. best part of the speech was %26quot;all the chicks on the internet are actually dudes.%26quot; wow i love that series. i hope they continue it. the season 5 finale was stupid and i wanna know what happened to everyone else and if there really is a %26quot;red%26quot; and %26quot;blue%26quot; side.

Favorite Red vs. Blue quote?
when tucker talks to caboose:


you shot church, you team killing f*cktard!


and


Donut: Its not Pink, its lightish red
Reply:The line where Caboose was talking about the sword being a key, and maybe it unlocks people%26#039;s death.





Argh! If someone could actually quote that for me, I%26#039;d be much appreciated, I lost all of my episodes and I don%26#039;t want to go searching all over their website.



bsd apache

No comments:

Post a Comment